free hit counter Knit-Whit: Dog KAL Update #10

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dog KAL Update #10

Miss T started Dr. Evil's sweater but she wasn't sure it would fit him. In fact, later in the week it was ripped. Keep trying Miss T!

Siris has a finished sweater but the silly puppy isn't modeling it correctly! And he likes to steal his mama's knits when she's trying to take photos.

Buca should have a sweater by now, Kelly was going to mail it off last Friday. Do you think Buca's legs resemble bananas? Great job Kelly!
Do you see that up there in that new photo??? Yup, the back of the sweater is actually off the needles and I've already cast on for the front. The back is the biggest part of the sweater so now I'm on the home stretch, just in time for Spring...or maybe Spring training ;-)
Usually Casey sits very still and allows me to take several photos but today right after the one and only photo I took, he started stretching and wiggling and rolling around. I think he definitely has Spring fever.

Two more official updates before the end of the knitalong!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that color looks really good on Casey. It is 77 here. Looking forward to traveling to the GA coast next week

4:32 PM, March 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I followed some weim-y link to get here. Your dog is waay cute & the sweater is neat. I've been casting about (ugh) for an excuse to work with yarn again, and the k9 sweater might just fit the bill. Are you working from a pattern, or working as you go? (I'm okay making up crochet as I go, but probably should follow pattern for knit) Any go to's would be helpful, thanks
(oh, my walrus guard is a Dobermann, the footwarmer is a Cavelier)

8:21 PM, March 16, 2007  
Blogger Carrie said...

ehg, I don't have a link to you so I can't see your dogs!!

I am using a pattern from a book called Posh Pooches sold exclusively at Barnes & Noble. All the patterns are for trial size dogs so I had to do a little figuring, I'm crossing my fingers that it'll work.

I'd start be searching the www for patterns, you'll be sure to find something. Good Luck!

9:27 AM, March 17, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks Carrie, I should have a picture of Buca wearing the sweater soon!

8:43 AM, March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger