free hit counter Knit-Whit: I Adore Daylight Savings

Monday, March 12, 2007

I Adore Daylight Savings

I didn't get a whole lot of knitting done on my socks this weekend but I'm not complaining! We spent a bit of time with some friends who were back home for the weekend. R, we should have updated a photo together so we could get rid of this one!
The snow has been melting faster than we received it, it seems. Today it was well into the 50's.
And daylight savings marks the days when I can take decent photos well into the evening! Ya-hoo.
There are quite a number of events coming up this week so hopefully I'll be on the ball enough to get you some decent blog updates.
Oh! The socks are being knit with Sock Hop Great Balls of Fire. It's super cool yarn to knit with, the color combonations with the double plying keeps me going...I always want to know what it will look like as the rows fly by.
Casey was far too rambunctious to get a clear photo today, I think he enjoys daylight savings as much as I do!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

Is THAT what's up with the dogs today? PupCake has been a total spaz, in between laying around like the big blonde slug that he usually is I mean.

Those socks are awesome! I can't believe you're that far with #2 already!

9:43 PM, March 12, 2007  
Blogger Guinifer said...

I'm lovin' those socks. That's a gorgeous color.

8:49 AM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

OHG I am in love with this colorway and I don't usually care for red but this is kind of a wine combo!!

6:35 PM, March 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger