free hit counter Knit-Whit: Really Random Post

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Really Random Post

In the last few weeks I've realized:
*I really like my nails clipped short
*I don't miss buying yarn, it's actually a bit refreshing to knit from my stash
*I've really missed the huge MN snowstorms we used to get when I was younger
*I'm addicted to puzzles (sudoku, crosswords, mah jongg, etc.)...I'm determined to not get Alzheimer's
*I secretly wish I was from Canada...I LoVe their accents and they get more snow
*I don't spend as much time sewing as I would like

Random tip of the day:
When folding laundry, use the dryer sheet to dust something around the house before throwing it away.

I really hate that Blogger doesn't give me the email addresses of commenter's, so for that I apologize. I really wish I could answer your questions that way. For now I'll be posting answers to questions in the comments of the same post that the question was asked so if you ask...check back for a response! I decided to do it this way so if other readers are curious about the answer they can find out too. And to all that lurk or comment, I thank you for spending time here!!!
Check out the super cool space age carts that my local Target has, they drive as smooth as they look too. Oh how I love Target! Apparently Splatgirl was thinking the same, we always say we share the same brain!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Oooh, cool new carts! Hey, thanks for the laundry tip!

9:45 PM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger Courtney said...

I often refer to a particularly good Target as a "Minnesota Target." I firmly believe that because Target was invented in Minnesota, the Targets there tend to be better. I think this proves my point.

11:43 PM, March 06, 2007  
Blogger Guinifer said...

I am so with you on the Blogger comments issue - I feel so negligent when I don't answer every comment!

Tell courtny that Target was invented in Minnesota - plus we're the corporate headquarters so all the good ideas start here!

8:43 AM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger beckie said...

Target is fabulous! Love the carts..
I keep my dryer sheets for dusting also! It is very handy.

11:54 AM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger Debra said...

Honestly, I wish I could make the same statement as you:

*I don't miss buying yarn, it's actually a bit refreshing to knit from my stash

I tried-- and it only made me buy EVEN MORE yarn! Hello, Lizard Ridge (kureyon) and sock yarn! February was a fiber binge month for me. Destashing is in order--

9:09 AM, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

It is funny that you think a like!
Awesome carts.

11:32 AM, March 08, 2007  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

I totally agree with you on so many of these things! I love the Dell Easy Crossword puzzles. One it's easy enough to relax me which makes me fall asleep at night and also to keep my brain sharp. I also don't like how now I can't email a blogger back after they leave a comment. Oh, and I love the feeling I get from knitting from my stash. I think it's wasteful if I just go out to buy more yarn when I have so much of it right here in front of me. Buying more yarn right now would only make me feel quilty but once I get through most of my stash, watch out. I have a very long ways to go.

8:28 PM, March 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger