free hit counter Knit-Whit: Dog KAL Update #1

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Dog KAL Update #1

There's been quite a response towards the Knit for your Dog Knitalong, it's great! Knit Think had a great idea, if you want to knit for a dog but you don't have a dog you can knit for a dog charity! She pointed me toward a local MN charity called Top Dog Foundation. This foundation is raising money to build a sanctuary for older, unadoptable dogs to live out the remainder of their lives in comfort rather than being euthanized at a shelter. Consider this or a local charity in your area. Now there are no excuses, come join us!

I've listed all the participants on the sidebar underneath my KAL button.

This week Splatgirl purchased the yarn for Mast's sweater and it looks like she's started swatching.

It looks like Pearl is nice and warm with her almost completed sweater over at Crafty Canines!

All I've done is chosen a pattern and I measured Casey, he was a good sport. Today I'll go shopping for the yarn.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger renee said...

Casey looks ready for Project Runway!! I love the Rudolph tape measure - I bought those for Christmas presents for my knitting friends this year.

10:26 AM, January 09, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

I know I forgot to email on Monday! I hope it is still ok if I KAL - isnce I found a dog in need this weekend.

10:31 AM, January 10, 2007  
Blogger Valkryie Knit This said...

Oh, I just saw this KAL and I"m totally in! :D I love dogs in sweaters.

12:10 PM, January 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger