free hit counter Knit-Whit: REDy for shipment

Sunday, January 14, 2007

REDy for shipment

This morning I finished the scarf I knit for the Red Scarf Project. I'll send it out to the Orphan Foundation on Tuesday along with a small gift card to Targe! and some snacks. This scarf also fulfills my knitting for the Hockey Knitter's Knitalong but there's quite a few hockey games left and I have some more red yarn so maybe I'll cast on for another red scarf.
Red Scarf
Pattern: My So Called Scarf by Stacey of Sheep in the City, fun pattern!
Yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease 1-197 yd skein
Color: 112 Red Sprinkles
Needles: Size 11 bamboo straight
Started: January 2, 2007
Finished: January 14, 2007
Knit for: Orphan Foundation of America's Red Scarf Project

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Norma said...

That pattern is a favorite of mine, and your yarn choice is excellent for it! Thank you.

11:06 PM, January 14, 2007  
Blogger renee said...

Looks great! I've been meaning to knit up a scarf in that pattern too - it makes such a great fabric!

12:15 AM, January 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that pattern. I've used and will use it again. It just makes such a fun-looking scarf.

8:27 AM, January 15, 2007  
Blogger Guinifer said...

I really like that pattern, and it looks so great in that bright scarlet color!

3:18 PM, January 16, 2007  
Blogger Kelly said...

I love that pattern. I have been meaning to knit it for some time!

3:48 PM, January 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger