free hit counter Knit-Whit: Why Would 2006 Be Any Different?

Monday, December 11, 2006

Why Would 2006 Be Any Different?

Once again I have neighbors who have gone completely over the top with their lights. And this is just the icing on the cake. They decorate for Easter, Forth of July, Halloween & Thanksgiving. They must use 1 garage stall just for all the stuff. Oh, they were featured on the evening news this year as a "carnival themed" display, just because there's one ferris wheel. I guess naming it a "plethora of crap" isn't PC.

6 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

holyshit.
How utterly ghetto fabulous.
I gotta say though, as much as I the lighted figure crap makes me cringe, I hate those blow up things even more so I gotta give them props for not going down that path...

8:01 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Jane said...

Seeing that, I guess I'll stop complaining about my neighbor's giant inflatable snowman and Santa. They are HUGE and tacky, but at least they don't blind us.

9:55 PM, December 11, 2006  
Blogger Courtney said...

Last year as part of our extended family holiday party, my aunt rented a bus to drive all of my relatives around the Twin Cities to look at houses with huge, tacky, displays of lights. I think we may have been to your neighborhood.

12:20 AM, December 12, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

What a terrible display! Yikes. Too bad we have been having brown XMas's, a good blanket of snow would certainly help that display.

12:18 PM, December 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness :)

it's not often I wish I lived in America, but that is hilarious

4:12 PM, December 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so obnoxious! I thought we were over the top with blinking icicle lights!

8:43 PM, December 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger