free hit counter Knit-Whit: The Pincushion Arrived!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Pincushion Arrived!

To complete the cirlcle of swapping pincushions, I recently heard that the pincushion I sent arrived, super fast too! I sent a pincushion to P from petulant feminine all the way to England in just 3 days. She loves the goodies, in fact she blogged about it today.
I decided to make a cupcake similar to the one I made for the recycling challenge. Mainly because who wouldn't love a cupcake pincushion? I love sending / receiving things internationally and I'm pleased that P loved her pincushion! And I need to say thank you to Julie for setting up a super swap!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

So cute, I love your pin cushions. Hope you had a great Turkey Day!

12:20 PM, November 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger