free hit counter Knit-Whit: WFDW from Sunday

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

WFDW from Sunday

Here I am, cheating again on What's for Dinner Wednesday. Tonight I feel like doing absolutely nothing since I've had a super busy week at work and it's only 1/2 over! So, I bring you the dinner Kyle made for me on Sunday night. He found the recipe in his Men's Health magazine, I think it's called Greek Stuffed Chicken. The chicken breast is stuffed with a mixture of balsamic vinegar, pine nuts, black olives and sun dried tomatoes and then baked. It was quite tasty and we both agreed that it was a keeper. He plated it with steamed asparagus and left over butternut squash (with lots of butter!). Thanks for dinner K!!

5 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

I'll be needing that recipe, please!!

9:14 PM, November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a guy! I think he's the best keeper!

6:51 AM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger Guinifer said...

Holy Cats! I wish MY guy cooked like that...mmmm.

10:59 AM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

I would totally eat this! Can he teach my husband how to cook? LOL
My husband actually has been asking to cook things for the first time lately. He was craving chocolate chip cookies so he grabbed the frozen ones out of the freezer and plopped them in the oven! Came out perfect and not burnt. At least it's a start:)

5:08 PM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger Deb said...

Does Kyle deliver?

5:53 PM, November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger