free hit counter Knit-Whit: I Managed to Buy More for Me

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I Managed to Buy More for Me

Last night we decided to hit the mall and a couple other places for a little exercise since we've been doing little else other than eating turkey leftovers and watching countless hours of Miami Ink. I managed to find more to buy myself than to buy for gifts, including this Timbuk2 bag. I'm going to retire my quilted knitting bag (for now) and use this one which allows me to also carry things to and from work such as my lunch and magazines or books. Tomorrow it will make it's maiden voyage. :-(

6 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

SWEEEET! I love the colors.

5:26 AM, November 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great bag! Very sophisticated.

7:16 AM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger Courtney said...

I have that bag and I love it. I like your quilted bag too!

8:53 AM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger Guinifer said...

That looks like it would hold just about EVERYTHING you could need!

10:05 AM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger splatgirl said...

Oh my gosh. You are IMPOSSIBLE! I saw a turquoise and lime green one last week that I was *this close* to buying for you but I put it down at the last minute because I just KNEW you would read my mind somehow and beat me to it before Christmas.
ahem...nutmeg...

10:09 AM, November 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice bag but didn't you buy a "Sherpani" bag in Ely last winter that looks kind of the same?
This bag has better colors if I remember, I can see whay you like it.

11:04 AM, November 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger