free hit counter Knit-Whit: It Came From New Zealand

Friday, November 24, 2006

It Came From New Zealand

I arrived home this evening to find a package waiting for me from New Zealand! "It's THE PINCUSHION SWAP!" I proclaimed. What a wonderful package it is too! Prairie Mouse sent me all things hula, and everything was hand packaged in its own bag. The pincuchion is SO perfect and there's a little surfer pin on the top. She enclosed so many other fun goodies including a handmade needle case, chocolate bars, ribbon, buttons & a HULA SKIRT! How fun is that? THANK YOU PRAIRIE MOUSE!!!!!
Pincushion Swap for me!

2 Comments:

Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Oh, how fun and cute!!

12:41 AM, November 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pincushion swap has been great, hasn't it :)

6:14 AM, November 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger