free hit counter Knit-Whit: Brewhead

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Brewhead

Here you go, my finished meathead which I've named Brewhead since I embellished it with beer bottlecaps.
Started: November 19, 2006
Finished: November 21, 2006 (I knit it in one day but it took me a couple to get around to embellishing it)
Pattern: Meathead by Larissa Brown (adult small/medium) available only through the knitalong, I believe sign ups are closed.
Yarn: Lamb's Pride Bulky 1 skein (17 yds leftover) held double throughout
Color: M-10 Creme
Needles: Size 15-16" bamboo circular & size 15 24" bamboo circular-I opted to knit the hat in the round rather than seaming it.
Knit for: The meathead knitalong
Embellished with: 3 beer bottle caps Leinenkugel, Grain Belt and August Schell. All brewed close to home, MN & WI.
I have a few other meatheads on the horizon, aren't you curious???

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the bottlecaps! Can't wait to see more.

12:10 AM, November 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the bottle caps!

8:19 AM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger Cece said...

Ummmm... beer.

*in Homer voice*

10:06 AM, November 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger