free hit counter Knit-Whit: My Birthday Just Won't Quit

Monday, October 02, 2006

My Birthday Just Won't Quit

My mom made me & Kyle a really yummy birthday dinner on Saturday night of Mexican chicken, mashed cauliflower and fresh tomatoes with basil & feta cheese. We followed up dinner with chocolate ice box cake.
Because I love ice cream so much, I received an Izzy's gift certificate and a pair of Longaberger ice cream dishes which resemble the shape of a sugar cone. I may just have to have some cotton candy ice cream for a snack tonight!

Mom & Dad, thanks for the great dinner and super fun presents!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

Hello, YUM? I'm so jealous! Mom food!

8:47 PM, October 02, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Oh my, are you trying to make me eat through my monitor or something!! That looks so good! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE! You got me interested in the cotton candy ice cream. What brand from the grocery store has Cotton Candy Ice Cream that I can try which might taste good. I love Haggen Dazz Pineapple Coconut..it has rum in it:)

9:56 AM, October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger