free hit counter Knit-Whit: White Project

Friday, September 01, 2006

White Project

I've had this unfinished Hardanger class project tucked away for I'm not sure how many years and figured since August was black/white/neutral Project Spectrum month it would be a perfect opportunity to finished it up. The set consists of 8 sampler squares measuring about 4"x4". I'm not too sure what I'll do with them yet, I'm just pleased to have them finished after all this time. Next year I may make a bigger project to enter into the MN State Fair since there were less than 10 entries this year...I'm almost guaranteed to win!


4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Those are beautiful! I've never heard of Hardanger. Amazing.

2:38 PM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger Susan (ZenKnit) said...

Very pretty!

2:42 PM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger Jane said...

Your squares are really beautiful.

4:06 PM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Those are gorgeous. When I used tod o a lot of cross stitch I always wanted to learn hardanger but never found a place to take a class.

7:39 AM, September 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger