free hit counter Knit-Whit: More Swag for Casey Blue

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

More Swag for Casey Blue

My baby got a new collar made especially for him from Auntie Splatgirl. As far as I could tell he likes it, I mean look at how he's modeling it!
I'm off work again today and a little sad because last night we noticed some swelling on Casey's cheek. Well, he's had a chipped tooth on that side for several years that we've just been watching and it finally started to act up. So, Casey is at the vet today getting the tooth pulled, a complete teeth cleaning and a nail trim. It's quiet around here without him ;-(
I've never wanted a day off to go by so fast...

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Poor boy - I'm sure he'll be better than new when he gets home. His collar is smashing!

1:45 PM, September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor pup! Hope he is all better soon!

5:45 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger renee said...

Poor puppy! I hope he's back crunching on biscuits before no time! He looks very handsome with the new collar.

7:01 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger Ashley said...

Oooh, I hope Auntie Splatgirl will be posting a collar tutorial!

8:51 PM, September 06, 2006  
Blogger sweetfigs said...

Awww, your sweet boy deserves the best.

9:09 PM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger