free hit counter Knit-Whit: School is in Session

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

School is in Session

For some reason, this year I've been crazy for school supplies. I picked up a box of 96 crayons (with a sharpener ;-), an 18 pack of twistable colored pencils, a 24 pack of twistable crayons, a pack of 50 fine tipped Crayola markers and a pencil box to stow them in. What's up? I can't seem to get enough of this stuff. Kids are lucky these days, so many neat-o supplies. We had a list for school that consisted of pens, pencils, glue and notebooks. Boring.
Psst...it's Splatgirls birthday today...

8 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

I bought a whole bunch of school supply stuff for myself at the same time I bought Kate's stuff. I love school supplies too!!

7:23 AM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Lefty in MN said...

I love school supplies!! Kids today don't realize how lucky they are to have pens and pencils that look like they had NASA's top scientists spend years and years developing the most high-tech gadgets for them to write their cute little names on the top of their papers with.

8:25 AM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Courtney said...

I also love school supplies. I get sucked into the giant school supply department at Target every year. I especially love new boxes of crayons because they are so pretty. The skinny Crayola markers are good too.

9:29 AM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

I can't resist school supplies either. They are like candy, I feel the same way about Apple products. School supplies are just a lot cheaper.

2:31 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

I LOVE crayons!!! I dont know why, but I have always loved them. All of the colors...it's so fun!

5:30 PM, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Mom said...

Must be because you always liked school!

7:35 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Nik said...

I was just discussing the cool stuff kids get to buy for school with my mom yesterday. The glue stick was the most exciting item in my book bag on the first day.

11:01 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Kate said...

Oh, I love new sharp crayons!!

6:58 AM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger