free hit counter Knit-Whit: School is in Session

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

School is in Session

For some reason, this year I've been crazy for school supplies. I picked up a box of 96 crayons (with a sharpener ;-), an 18 pack of twistable colored pencils, a 24 pack of twistable crayons, a pack of 50 fine tipped Crayola markers and a pencil box to stow them in. What's up? I can't seem to get enough of this stuff. Kids are lucky these days, so many neat-o supplies. We had a list for school that consisted of pens, pencils, glue and notebooks. Boring.
Psst...it's Splatgirls birthday today...

6 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

I bought a whole bunch of school supply stuff for myself at the same time I bought Kate's stuff. I love school supplies too!!

7:23 AM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Courtney said...

I also love school supplies. I get sucked into the giant school supply department at Target every year. I especially love new boxes of crayons because they are so pretty. The skinny Crayola markers are good too.

9:29 AM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

I can't resist school supplies either. They are like candy, I feel the same way about Apple products. School supplies are just a lot cheaper.

2:31 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

I LOVE crayons!!! I dont know why, but I have always loved them. All of the colors...it's so fun!

5:30 PM, September 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be because you always liked school!

7:35 PM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger This Weary Traveler said...

Oh, I love new sharp crayons!!

6:58 AM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger