free hit counter Knit-Whit: Darn-It

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Darn-It

Darn, darn, darn. Since I forgot to take Saturday sky photos today and last week I'll give you a nice one I took last night at the State Fair. I'll give you another one tomorrow just for kicks. Yes, you heard me right. I went to the Fair AGAIN. This time I vowed not to eat any fried foods and I did 99% OK. I did have a walleye on a stick which was cheating just a little. Otherwise it was fairly easy to do. Give it a try sometime...

4 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

OK, that is the double ferris wheel I was trying to describe for you...

11:58 PM, September 02, 2006  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

I'm still waiting for those cheese curds in the mail. Where are they????? hahaha

2:17 AM, September 03, 2006  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

What a pretty photo. I don't know if I could skip the corn dog, though.

7:39 AM, September 03, 2006  
Blogger Ashley said...

You are a stronger person than I am...although if I could only have had one fried fair thing I think I would have passed up the walleye on a stick and gone for the cheese curds.

11:30 AM, September 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger