free hit counter Knit-Whit: Dog Butts

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Dog Butts

First, my dog's butt on my new craft room rug. That little scar on his hip has been there since we got him at 13 weeks old. I think Casey likes the new shag.










This is the second dog butt in my craft room. It's a dog butt hook from IKEA, $1.99. It holds my sock knitting bag that Super eggplant made for me, Tooth Carrie.













There are 3 more dog butts in my house. Casey's leashes, collars and paw rags hang on them inside the back door. I *heart* dog butts.

9 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

You just plain old "heart" dogs - butts or no butts!!!

7:49 PM, June 25, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

Love the dog butts, so cute.

9:57 AM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger splatgirl said...

I heart your dog butts too, Toothcarie. Can't wait to get my toesies on the new rug...it looks great!

3:43 PM, June 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dog butts and IKEA - these are two of my favorite things...

4:16 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger Beth said...

If I ever get to an Ikea (nearest is 300 miles away), I know what I want to buy!

7:51 PM, June 26, 2006  
Blogger This Weary Traveler said...

Love dog butts. Might need to get some for me. I think it is nice that you got a rug that coordinates so nicely with Casey.

6:53 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Hoi said...

How do you hang these things? We tried regular nail - it pulls off the wall with any weight. We tried "L" hook hangers, but those didn't work and neither did the sticky strips! Help!

6:38 PM, February 24, 2012  
Blogger Hoi said...

How do you hang these things? We tried regular nail - it pulls off the wall with any weight. We tried "L" hook hangers, but those didn't work and neither did the sticky strips! Help!

6:40 PM, February 24, 2012  
Blogger Carrie said...

I hang them with screws, so the head is big enough to slip into that notch in the back. I haven't had any problem with them pulling out of the wall but I don't hang really heavy stuff on them either.

9:38 AM, February 27, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger