free hit counter Knit-Whit: Honey, Can I Get a Sheep?

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Honey, Can I Get a Sheep?

The next barn over from the llamas/alpacas at the Shepherd's Harvest were the sheep. Oh my gosh were they noisy, there was one little black sheep that was LOUD! I managed to get a video of him/her baaing.

I really liked the way these 3 were cuddling with each other, Casey always rests his head on whatever he can find so this scene reminded me of him.













Awwww, a baby lamb. ETA: This is a goat kid not a lamb, obviously I'm not a farm girl. ;-) Thanks Jess!










6 Comments:

Blogger Pixiepurls said...

i wonder if they are as sweet as they look

11:28 AM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

Just think, if you had one you would never need to mow your lawn again.

11:39 AM, May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it would be a prudent investment myeslf. You wouldn't have to buy yarn, you could use its "business" as fertilizer and it could eat table scraps. I just can't think of a good reason not to have a sheep.

2:07 PM, May 16, 2006  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Awww, so cute!! The wittle baby wamb!!!

8:21 PM, May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a goat kid, not a lamb ;-)

Very cute regardless! We had a blast in the sheep barn.

11:01 PM, May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Farm girl nothing. You're obviously not a spinner yet ;-)

7:30 AM, May 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger