free hit counter Knit-Whit: Pho-tog

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Pho-tog

Lilacs from the front yard, I cut a bunch today and they're smelling up the house!! Mmmm. I love how each tiny blossom has a hint of blue on the petals. The lilacs were originally from my (~70 yr old) neighbors parents farm. I think that's neat.





















I planted these tulips last Fall, I love the inside of the blooms. I got lucky with the variety of colors. Hopefully the moles will keep their moley mouths off my bulbs this year!














I've got nothing on yarnstorms tulips, all I can say is WOW!

6 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Jane's tulips are SO amazing--I'm ttoally jealous of them. But lilacs will always be my favorite spring flower!

11:11 PM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger renee said...

Pretty pictures! I LOVE this time of the year because of the lilacs and lily of the valley.

11:55 PM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Beautiful flower photos today! It's especially nice to see since it's been raining here ALL week!

9:26 AM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Kelly said...

The pictures are great. Really help on a grey Minnesota morning!

11:39 AM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Love tulips. So pretty!

6:32 PM, May 10, 2006  
Blogger Katie said...

Carrie, those are such beautiful photos! Our flowers are all bloomed out. Sigh. I guess that's why they're so special--if they lasted all year round, they would be commonplace. Well, at least I can still look forward to the gardenias and daylilies!

6:43 PM, May 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger