free hit counter Knit-Whit: Sky Fly Bye Rye Pie Dye My O My

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Sky Fly Bye Rye Pie Dye My O My

It's not the most exciting sky I've seen but it is from today so I'm using it. It's the next best thing to my non-existent knitting these days.










I've been doing a few projects around the house lately so knitting has been sparse. I am knitting a pair of socks though so maybe I"ll get a photo up soon. I heard from my sockapaloooza pal today! The socks will be making their way to me very soon, yipee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I know how you feel. After a winter in Minnesota it certainly feels good to see the sky.

9:48 AM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Understandable about doing things around the house. Neat looking clouds. Can't wait to see your socks you get from your sockapalooza pal. I just finished a pair of socks and about to start another pair.

2:47 PM, May 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger