free hit counter Knit-Whit: Snow Day!!!!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Snow Day!!!!

My view from the front window this morning. The newscasters report 8-10 inches on the ground in most areas and the DoT is recommending staying off the roads if travel is not necessary. Yesterday my front yard was clear of all snow. It's just craziness out there. I received a call this morning from work telling me all my patients cancelled until 2:40 so it's pj morning for me!! Our power went out for about 2 hours early this morning but has been turned back on, quicker than I expected !













Casey hesitated for quite a while when this is what we saw when opening the back door. He did manage to prance through, can you see his foot print?










I remember a snowfall just like this exactly 9 years ago. A few days before our wedding the sky opened up just like this.

6 Comments:

Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Yeah, I'm hearing from everyone there what a pain it is to get around!! I dont miss that at all!! Good luck! :)

2:03 PM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Deb said...

Me too!!! Yea for snow days!!!!

2:15 PM, March 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember too! I believe it's 9 years to the day isn't it? Happy Anniversary early!

3:07 PM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Uggh, I am hoping we are done with all the snow up here in PA! Glad you had the morning off hanging out in some comfy PJs though!

6:48 PM, March 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it your anniversary? Ours was March 11. One year. Congrats!

8:53 PM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

It was so crazy yesterday, but fun. I was happy though that I didn't need to head into an office anywhere.

8:26 AM, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger