free hit counter Knit-Whit: I'm Still Here...

Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm Still Here...

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I seem to have all the time in the world yet no time at all. Last night I got together with some friends for dinner and even more friends for a knitting night at Bettys Bikes & Buns. We had a record turnout, 11!!!! Not all were knitting, some people were beading but we all had a great time chatting and laughing. This photo shows you what my area at the table looked like...I spread my stuff out all over. Betty's bakes the best oatmeal raisin cookies which I chased with a Chai latte. And then of course there's my knitting stuff...

2 Comments:

Blogger NorCalMrs said...

Fun! I'm so jealous...I wish I was back home in MN so I could hang out with all of you ladies!! I miss it there! And yes, Betty's does have awesome cookies!! We went there when we were home over Christmas and were told we had to have one...Yum!!

3:49 PM, March 11, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

The picture tells it all! Looks like you were surrounded by things you love..homemade oatmeal cookies, knitting some awesome socks, a quilted bag (which I bet you made yourself!)& buttons that I think you said you collect. Beading, I love beading. Yep, you had fun alright!

10:53 AM, March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger