free hit counter Knit-Whit: Did I Earn a Bronze Medal at Least?

Monday, March 06, 2006

Did I Earn a Bronze Medal at Least?














I did manage to finish the Clapotis and made it about 2/3 of the way through my 1st Jaywalker for my Olympic knitting, does this earn a bronze? Am I disappointed that I didn't earn a gold medal? Not really. I just couldn't manage to finish the Jaywalkers, I think I chose a yarn that is a bit too thick for the size 1 needles I'm using. I will finish them eventually. However, do not expect them any time soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger KnitPastis said...

You get a gold for doing the Jaywalker pattern period! That yarn is a pretty color combo.

2:22 AM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger Theresa said...

Cute striping, there. I love brown and blue together. Clearly the people at Ann Taylor know this and want me to buy clothes this spring.

7:47 AM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger Deb said...

You can have my gold medal just for giving it a try!!

8:10 AM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog said...

It may be too thick for 1s but the yarn looks GREAT in that pattern!

10:23 AM, March 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Carrie. You did a great job, and deserve a gold medal.

12:23 PM, March 06, 2006  
Blogger NorCalMrs said...

You get a gold medal in my book! Those are so cute!! :)

12:48 PM, March 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger