free hit counter Knit-Whit: It's Been a Good Mail Week

Friday, March 17, 2006

It's Been a Good Mail Week

Way back when, I ordered 3 skeins of Socks That Rock yarn but only 2 were ready so the other day I received the third skein and I think it's my favorite. Seal Rock is the colorway.










And then...I won second place in a contest over at Paula's blog. She sent me a really cool Christmas quilting book and a pattern for knit stockings. Thanks Paula!!!!










Today I sent my candyswappers candy to Australia! How cool is that? I'll let you know when I get my candy and of course I'll have photos!

Happy St. Patricks Day!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

Don't you love surprises in the mail?!?

4:47 PM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Hey Carrie, I really like this colorway in the Socks That Rock Yarn. Have you knitted socks with this yarn? If you have, let me know the post to check them out. Hummm...candy wrappers in exchange for CANDY! Wow!

7:16 PM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger Deb said...

I may have to break down and get some STR - it just looks so wonderful. Have you used it before??

8:02 PM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger KnitPastis said...

Oppps, it's candyswappers not wrappers.

2:15 AM, March 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger