free hit counter Knit-Whit: November is Here!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

November is Here!

So how did I do with my October goals? Not too shabby considering I also knit one sock for Socktoberfest. Let's go back in time for a minute...

My knitting goals for October:
*Finish my HP bookscarf
*Knit blueberry hat for little Andrew
*Make 2 Christmas gifts which I already have the materials for and they're quick knits to boot.
*Finish at least one of my retro rib socks

*Work on the felted mittens I started last winter
*Finish up the 2nd of my sock yarn / kidsilk haze mittens

My mittens will be my first project of this month which is perfect since I'm participating in the Warm Hands knit-a-long.

Here's a photo of todays clear blue November sky~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger