free hit counter Knit-Whit: Huggy Cinnabar Blue

Friday, October 21, 2005

Huggy Cinnabar Blue

Casey likes to cuddle like this either early in the morning or late at night, it doesn't matter if he cuddles with a pillow, stuffed animal, a blanket or a human he just like to cuddle. This photo was taken early yesterday morning. And I swear he gets in these positions all on his own.

I managed to visit the only yarn shop in Ely while there last weekend and found another skein of malabrigo in the colorway cinnabar. I love this stuff and need a fun way to use the 3 colors I've collected, I'm thinking something felted (are you surprised?).

3 Comments:

Blogger renee said...

Casey is SO cute!!!

9:50 AM, October 21, 2005  
Blogger stricken madchen said...

That is too cute! My kids are growing out of cuddling and my cats are so picky about how they will cuddle, perhaps I should get a dog? hehe.
I love the colors of the yarn. Maybe you could keep collecting it until you get enough for a shawl? The ones being made out of different hand-spun yarns look very cool.

9:58 AM, October 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! What fantabulous Cinnabar yarn! Perfect color for fall, too. :)

12:27 PM, October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger