free hit counter Knit-Whit: Retro Rib & Return Mail

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Retro Rib & Return Mail

I finished the first of the Retro-rib socks! I love this pattern and I love this yarn. It's the yarn I dyed this past summer with Kool-Aid. Hopefully I'll finish the 2nd quicker than I knit the 1st. I want to wear them!!

Casey's chin, he's a little frothy since he just ate breakfast. He normally has a nice clean, dry mouth. I love all his wrinkles.

There are still 3 skeins of yarn left from my summer cleaning...the Shinano is gone, sorry.

An anonymous reader wants me to share directions on how to make this flower, the one I put on the buttonhole bag. The pattern is found here, at Knitty.com. Super easy to make and it's a great way to use up scraps. I made a few more for fun, seen here.

Amandamonkey, I tried to email you but wasn't able to find an address and I couldn't comment on your blog either. Thanks for entering my blog contest and commenting on Tuesday. I can tell the rock star socks are super soft, they look great! And I love your photo from 10/16.

How do ya'll like the new look?

1 Comments:

Blogger amandamonkey said...

I love the color of your blog, but I'm blind, too! All those hours of knitting in the near-dark...

That sock looks good enough to DRINK!

Very strange that blogger wasn't working - I have been doing a lot of stuff to my template. Maybe you were trying to comment when I was updating? Hmmm.... lemme know if you have any more problems.

I can be reached at amanda (underscore) monkey (at) mac (dot) com. Thanks!

1:08 PM, October 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger