free hit counter Knit-Whit: Pink Problems

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Pink Problems

I need to make a pair of mittens (the Hermione mittens) to match my new down vest so I decided to use some dye your own yarn I had lying around. I had a limited selection of kool-aid in the cupboard and took my pick with strawberry. If I only use a little bit of powder it should turn out pink right?











Apparently that doesn't work so I'll either have to try this over with pink lemonade or head to a yarn shop in search of pale pink yarn.

Now, what should I do with the hot pink yarn????

2 Comments:

Blogger The Bakerwoman said...

Hi, jus luv yr knittng! D colour combinations r just awesome!!!

10:03 PM, October 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, maybe socks. I like that color. I have some Magic Garden Buttons yarn in pale pink with little color flecks... Maybe I need pink mittens too.

8:07 AM, October 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger