free hit counter Knit-Whit: Happy Mother's Day!

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!

Finally a FO photo of the buttonhole bag. The reason I haven't posted it before now was because I was waiting to give it to my mom for Mother's Day. I sewed a pin onto the back of the flower so she can remove it if desired. Look here for yarn details. I am definitely going to knit another one of these bags since it turned out so darn cute. My mom loved it. Kyle & I went over to her place and we grilled dinner for her and my dad. Then we drove up to see their land which eventually will be their new home. Now it's thunderstorming and I'm going to go cozy up in front of the TiVo for a little Desperate Housewives. So scandalous. Hope all you mother's out there had a nice day!


Here's another shot without the bright sun.

5 Comments:

Blogger stricken madchen said...

The bag is very cute. I love the flower!

9:22 PM, May 08, 2005  
Blogger splatgirl said...

SO cute, in fact I think it's maybe my second favorite felted object FFO ever! You've got one lucky mommie.

10:54 PM, May 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice touch with the flower - I hope the mum liked it! :)

8:04 AM, May 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bag is BEAUTIFUL! I used it today for a lunch bag, everyone was jealous, they all wish they had one and also a daughter like mine to make them one, THANKS CARRIE!
LOVE, Mom

9:14 PM, May 11, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to make the flower, would you share your directions on the how to's for it? Thank you.

7:36 AM, October 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger