free hit counter Knit-Whit: Socktoberfest

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Socktoberfest

Have you noticed a new button over on the side bar? I joined Lolly's Socktoberfest knitalong! I've loaded my Go Knit pouch with Trekking #100 and size 1 DPN's. I think I might start these tomorrow night at moto-knitters. I'm thinking a 3x1 rib would be nice.

About my Go Knit pouch, I had a bit of trouble with the plastic cincher. I emailed the company and was told to send it to them immediately and in less than a week from the original email I had a new pouch in hand. Now that's excellent customer service! Bravo Knowknits!!!!

Don't forget to enter the contest!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary, Carrie! I just started my Mosaic socks for Six Sox and asked to join Socktoberfest KAL.

12:27 PM, October 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger