free hit counter Knit-Whit: Blogging on a Stick

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Blogging on a Stick

'Tis the time for the great Minnesota get together, the Minnesota State Fair. Rumor has it we have the 2nd largest state fair of all the 50 states. I try to get there a few times while it's going on and managed to get there yesterday with a couple of friends. One of the best parts of the fair is the food. I found the perfect corn dog...at this booth, under the grandstand bridge if any of you are interested. I plan to go again on Tuesday to mosey around, take lots of photos and eat some more. Then Kyle & I will probably head over next weekend for one last hurrah.

Where's the knitting you ask? Today I plan to do a little as soon as I catch up on my blog reading. It's been such a busy week, I haven't picked up the needles much. Thanks for hanging in there with me!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Did you find the spaghetti and meatballs on a stick? Or the deep fried pickle slices? Those are on my list for when my family goes on Monday...

5:01 PM, August 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger