free hit counter Knit-Whit: I Can Find Yarn Anywhere

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I Can Find Yarn Anywhere

As I said before, I went to the MN State Fair again today. I found this needle felting set and merino roving at the MN made booth in the Empire Commons building. I plan to use this in the future to embellish felted bags. I also watched a woman demonstrate a drop spindle which makes me want to try it out. I aldo have to say you can get THE best blueberry shake in the same building. Mmmmm.

Check out this wall of home spun yarn! So tempting but I resisted.

LOOK at this perfect sheep! I'm fairly sure she's was the winner in the ring today, I didn't watch close enough after she left the ring to see where she came from. Even if she wasn't the winner I think she's pretty.

I took oodles more photos so they may be popping up here occasionally or on my photo blog.

*I've added word verification to my comments due to the spam I've been getting, please don't let this deter you from commenting. I love getting comments and the w.v. is easy so comment away!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

was the yarn also in the Empire commons building too? Yeah, yarn and cheesecurds!! I love the fair!

12:29 PM, August 31, 2005  
Blogger Carrie said...

Yes! The yarn was also in the Empire Commons building.

4:50 PM, August 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the MN state fair when my sister lived in Bloomington. I remember the food! Also, the crafts and farm equipment displays.

5:56 PM, August 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're making this Minnesota girl jealous. Most times I'm happy to be living in CA, but ... the state fair! Hmph. Enjoy some cheese curds for me, will you?

-Kristi

11:20 PM, August 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger