free hit counter Knit-Whit: Lemonade & Zero Knitting~Sorry!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Lemonade & Zero Knitting~Sorry!

Sorry I've been so lax in the blogging world lately. Yesterday I spent what seemed like 100 hours working on spring clean up, yardwork stuff. I seriously could not fit another leaf or blade of grass into the truck or trailer. The yard looks fab tho, well as fab as my yard can look. Needless to say I didn't feel one ounce of guilt when I sat in front of the TV for 3 hours last night. Amazing Race was...amazing. I'm pleased about the outcome and of course looking forward to the next season. Tonight I had my book club dinner. Since we read The Kite Runner, we chose a Afghan restaurant close by, Khyber Pass Cafe. It was very good. We began the meal with roasted eggplant dip, hummus and flat bread. I chose the marinated chicken kebabs with walnut-cilantro chutney and basmati rice. It was all very fresh, flavorful and well prepared. My drink was this Italian sparkling lemonade. Very good but Italian?? Strange. The can was a very cool and bright shade of green, hence the photo. Now I wish I would have snapped one of the meal. Mmmm. Of course since we were in the neighborhood I coerced my fellow book mates into going to Izzy's for dessert...more on that tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger splatgirl said...

Um...yum :)

9:45 PM, May 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger