free hit counter Knit-Whit: To Be Knit

Sunday, May 15, 2005

To Be Knit

Yesterday I gathered up a bunch of projects that I need to knit and thought I'd share. Clockwise from the upper left: baby booties for my cousin who's having a baby this fall-I'll use Koigu for them, a reverse bloom flower washcloth for a friend at work who's celebrating a birthday this upcoming week knit with Cotton Chenille-pattern in Winter 2003 IN, a felted teeny purse bag knit with a special dyed pink wool for breast cancer awareness month (free pattern with purchase), and finally an Ann Norling fruit cap for the previously mentioned baby-on-the-way knit with Cotton Fleece and Cascade Sierra. And how did that chocolate make it's way in the photo? That happens to be Michel Cluizel 70% cocoa dark chocolate, the best chocolate around, IMO. Hopefully in the next week I'll have some finished objects to show and also I am hoping to get my laptop back soon so I can get back to my regular blogging life. I'm sure you've been as bored as I have with my blog. Next weekend I'll be down in Iowa for some motorcycle racing which means one important thing...knitting in the RV for 6 hours straight! Whoo Hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger