free hit counter Knit-Whit: Splatgirl's Salmon

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Splatgirl's Salmon

Sunday night Splatgirl invited me & Kyle over for a little dinner, company, knitting and Desperate Housewives. It -of course- was a scrumptious meal of salmon sandwiches, grilled potatoes and coconut macadamia nut banana bread. Visit her blog for more photos and recipes. I'm so glad I had a 2nd shot at this sandwich since the 1st time she served one to me I had filled up on chips & guacamole and liquor beforehand and couldn't finish it. On Sunday, my plate was cleared. Yum. I knit a little bit on my reverse bloom flower washcloth and I'm nearly finished, maybe I'll have a photo later today even though it's not the most exciting knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger