free hit counter Knit-Whit: Goog!e

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Goog!e

Lately I've had a ton of visitors come to my blog via search engines. Here are some of the keywords:
tape measure photo
carrie and knit and hat
knit stitch wrist warmer pattern
invisalign crooked teeth
whit casey
egg salad img
new spring knitty
link:show, motorcyclesshow.com
supermerino blog
ipod cozy knit pattern
make book thongs
sock garden sock landscape
i love to knit
fuzzy slippers-online shopping
opal yarn 1043

Some of these seem weird to me.

Speaking of Goog!e, does anyone need a gmail account? Email me if interested, I have a few to give away. Sorry if I can't help everyone, I'll send invites to the first 15 people. I have an email link in my sidebar.

Meanwhile, I've been busy playing with this fun assortment of duct tape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger