free hit counter Knit-Whit: March 1st

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

March 1st

I can't believe it's March. I vaguely remember saying this on February 1st...where do the days go? I finally got around to taking a photo of my finished Wavy scarf. I knit this along with Lara of Splatgirl Creates , look at her pretty finshed Alpaca Wavy scarf!

Since it's the beginning of the month I thought I'd list a few goals for myself

  • Finish another long overdue project, this month it's a set of Hardanger coasters started prior to 1999
  • Finish at least 1 pair of my 3 single socks
  • Finish this project

  • Looks like it's the month for finishing!

    Since my parents are in Hawaii, I am dog sitting their Cocker Spaniel, Rosie. My mom sent this table quilt along with Rosies leash and treats as a thank you gift to me! Thanks mom!

    This is Rosie. We have nicknamed her the PITA dog from past visits. To make a long story short I was watching her several years ago, had a long day at school or work (I can't remember which), ordered take out Vietnamese food and sat down at my NEW computer to check
    e-mails and surf. Not 2 minutes later my keyboard quit working, I looked underneath the desk and there's Rosie knawing her way through the cable. No more computer until HP sent me a replacement keyboard. Mom, rest assured she is not being a PITA this time...yet.

    Reality TV rant: The Bachelorette Jen Scheft has her head in her 'you know where'. She rejects John Paul, chooses Jerry (yay!) and then rejects Jerry on the folow-up show??? What in the world will it take to make this girl happy? She is destined to be single. ABC...hang this one up.
    Tonight Amazing Race 7 begins! Yee-haw.
    On another TV/movie note: I am SO pleased MDB won 4 Oscars! I LOVED that movie. Morgan Freeman was LONG overdue for an Oscar.


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    The WeatherPixie

    Powered by Blogger