free hit counter Knit-Whit: Warning: No Knitting Content Ahead

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Warning: No Knitting Content Ahead

Casey was a bit sleepy this morning. I love when his snout gets all kitty-wompus.

Posted by Hello
I made a trip to Targ#t this afternoon and I feel like I hit the jackpot! First, I LOVED the show Wonderfalls until it was yanked off the air! I saw the DVD on the rack and almost had a fit. The DVD contains all 13 episodes 9 of which have never been aired! I took a chance and bought I *heart* Huckabees since I've never seen it but how can you go wrong with Lily Tomlin, Marc Wahlberg, Dustin Hoffman, Jude Law? Second, I found giant Peeps, who knew? These may get gifted or Casey might have a couple of new babies. Then, I found the coolest stationery on clearance! I picked up notecards, tags and seals all for mere pennies...well almost. When I got home I realized the company who distributes the stationery is in a local town, Stillwater.

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger