free hit counter Knit-Whit: Good Times

Friday, February 18, 2005

Good Times

Here are the 3 Hayden hats I knit for Christmas gifts this past year. The models/recipients are my Uncle Roger, my mom, and my dad. Roger's is Harley D*vidson colors because he rides one, my mom's is also HD colors (at her request) because she rides on the back of my dad's and wanted a "when I take my helmet off hat", and my dad's is camouflage for hunting. I need to teach him to put it on with the seam in the rear. Doesn't it look like they've been out in the ice fishing house a little too long? Or maybe had a few too many brewskis?
;-) Good times.

Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Dani In NC said...

Don't you just love it when the recipient wears the hat the wrong way? I crocheted a great hat for my MIL and she wears it barely pulled down so she has a funny peak on top of her head. Every time I see it, I am reminded of the instructions on the condom package that tell you to leave a little room at the tip!

3:07 PM, February 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger