free hit counter Knit-Whit: Crafting Hangover

Friday, February 25, 2005

Crafting Hangover

Thanks to Lara for another fun night at Crafty CHIX and for the clever title for today's post. We started the night with a scrumptious dinner of pulled pork bbq sandwiches topped with coleslaw accompanied by jo-jo potatoes. YUM, how did Lara know what my favorite meal was? Our treatie was these yummy molasses cookies. You can read more about them on Splatgirl Creates. I wish I had one to munch on right about now.

Lara is working like a mad knitter on her color on colour scarf from Scarf Style. It's an interesting pattern and there's SO many colors! Donna was working on jewelry and completed a really pretty necklace made with gemstones. Unfortunately I didn't capture a photo of her project this time.

Susan was casting on for a petite felted bag. She's going to start over when she gets some shorter circular needles. I think this will be her first felted project, she'll be hooked!

And of course I'm not going to show what I'm working on for 2 reasons.
1) It's almost done and I'd rather show a finished photo.
2) Shock value of the finished photo for a certain someone (who may or may not know who they are).

Today was an early day because I picked my parents up at 6AM (ouch) to taxi to the airport. They are heading to Hawaii for 18 days! Tonight I need to take a cat nap, do a little crafting and possibly go see Million Dollar Baby.

**Update: My Craft CHIX project for this week. Pincushion in Time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger