free hit counter Knit-Whit: Lollipop Lollipop Oh Lolly Lolly Lolly Lollipop!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Lollipop Lollipop Oh Lolly Lolly Lolly Lollipop!

I'm declaring a commitment to finish my lollipop socks this month! I knit like a maniac last night during the premier of Amazing Race 7 and I'm almost to the tow decreases on the first sock. I can't even remember when I began these, sometime early last summer I think.

Amazing Race 7 cracks me up...all the nick names they give each other: the Barbie girls, the boys, the hillbillies. Rob & Amber racing to win another million dollars, Ryan & Chuck are truly in the race to have fun, Lynn & Alex are hilarious, this is going to be a good season. I'm kind of bummed about the outcome last night but I won't give anything away.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw someone knitting a similar pair of something a long, long time ago. Intersting that you are knitting that now and having finished yet!!!!

8:49 PM, March 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger