free hit counter Knit-Whit: I'm the Floss Boss

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I'm the Floss Boss

Monday, while flossing a patients teeth he asked "Can you come to my house and do this every day?". A patient earlier in the day told me I was really good at flossing {I think the fact that I do it a dozen times a day has something to do with that}. SO, how many of you would pay someone to make a 'floss-call'? You know...at a scheduled time each day either at your home or office, you get your teeth flossed by your hygienist for...let's say...$10 per week? This is less than 1 Venti Java Chip Frappuccino! I would supply the floss and there would be a very nice selection of flavors and types. I of course would want Saturday and Sundays off, 3 weeks paid vacation per year and paid holidays. Probably a couple sick days as well, and those would also be paid of course.

I'm heading off to practice! Have yourself a great day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet there would be people very much willing to pay for a service like that. I'm not one of them, but I can so see a specialty service like that taking off in the right spot, right time. It's be funny and great.

What I really need is somebody who will enforce the "floss every day" maxim for me. Like maybe threatening phone calls until I do. (You could make that a side business? It could be called the Floss Mafia, lol.)

10:22 AM, March 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger