free hit counter Knit-Whit: Back to Reality

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Back to Reality

Well, tomorrow it's back to work for me. I hope everyone out there had a great holiday weekend! I know I did. Santa brought me everything I asked for and more. I even had some yarn goodies in my stocking this year, everything I need to make the wavy scarf.

Today I took a break from knitting, partly because I've been sick and slept most of the day. I still have a few Christmas gifts to make for people I am exchanging with later in January, 2 mini sweaters and a Hayden hat. What have I knit for gifts this year?
7 mini sweaters
2 Hayden hats
1 scarf
1 ice cream pint cozy
will I knit this much next year? Probably not, unless I start early (stay tuned for New Years resolutions).

Oh! I want to knit myself a mini sweater too! Better get knitting!

I'm having trouble posting photos lately so hopefully by the end of the week I'll get that straightened out so you can see what I've been up to.

Cool stuff today...Create your own snowflake. Here's another snowflake site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger