free hit counter Knit-Whit: More Yarn?

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

More Yarn?

Yes! I bought more yarn. The two pink hanks of Cascade 220 are destined for a striped, felted iPod mini cozy...I know I could have dug something up from my stash but what fun is that? The Cherry Tree Hill merino is for a lace scarf that was so pretty and soft at the store I just couldn't resist it. I enjoy knitting scarfs on short, straight needles so I picked up a set of size 5's for this project. I WILL make progress on both of these projects over this next weekend.

Posted by Hello
Hallelujah! Jonathan & Victoria have finally been eliminated from The Amazing Race! The reality TV world is a much better place.
I missed The Biggest Loser, does anyone know who won the $100,000 last night?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger