free hit counter Knit-Whit: A Night with Friends

Friday, December 24, 2004

A Night with Friends

Wednesday night I hosted a holiday party for a couple of friends. It was a lot of fun preparing for the party and since I had a few days off of work beforehand, I was able to put a little more time into it. I made each of them a set of cocktail napkins and used them as their placecards.
Posted by Hello
I served lettuce wraps with chicken and a Chinese cabbage salad. The food was delish and the drinks were even better. We had pomegranate martinis and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Thanks for bartending Lara! I was pleased to finally use my Christmas dishes since I have never taken them out of the box, I always think it's too much work to get them out.
Posted by Hello
Don't you love the little motorcycle in the window sill and the turkey SPAM bank?
Posted by Hello
After dinner we exchanged gifts, nibbled on a few Christmas cookies, knit a bit and jabbered too. I had Nikki & Lara each pick a mini sweater from my tree. This orange & pink number went home with Lara. We had a great time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger