free hit counter Knit-Whit: Mmmmm Cookies

Monday, December 20, 2004

Mmmmm Cookies

I baked cookies yesterday and managed to knit and watch football as well! I still have a few things to finish up in the baking department which I'll do tomorrow. Kyle & I are both home from work all week so we'll be able to really crank out the baked goods.

My finished peanut blossom cookies...

I haven't ever made these and I haven't tasted them yet but Kyle gave them a big thumbs up.

I've given 2 mini sweaters and so far they've been well received. I made a few {batches} of polymer clay tags with candy canes instead of holly & berries because I couldn't cut out a holly leaf to save my life.


I officially finished my Christmas shopping today so now I can concentrate on wrapping and entertaining. I'm having a couple of friends over Wednesday for dinner and cocktails and Kyle's mom over for dinner on Christmas Eve.

Cool stuff today...A mug with a cookie compartment!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger