free hit counter Knit-Whit: Honolulu Bound

Monday, December 13, 2004

Honolulu Bound

Since I can't show any photos of what I'm making because they're mostly gifts I figured I could still show things if they're wrapped. This is how I spent most of my yesterday, wrapping and wrapping and wrapping some more. I know this looks like a lot of gifts for 4 people but trust me, it's lots of little fun things. Christmas is for the kids right?

I did manage to get all of these gifts into this box:

I'm a bit of a magician eh? After years of sending packages by mail I've gotten pretty good at consolidation. I'll be shipping this off tomorrow morning so look for it OK Chris? Casey managed to get his big 'ol self in the photo again, crazy pooch.

My friend Cheryl LOVED the baby booties and sent me a thank you revealing the names of the twins. They will be named Erika and Elin. Awwww.

Cool stuff today... Get a free Bic Mark-It pen here. They come in 12 colors, a close 2nd behind Sharpies 24.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger