free hit counter Knit-Whit: Trial Size

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Trial Size

Lara made this little gem along with a couple others. At first glance you would think she made this for me, the initial C and all, but she actually made it for her cousin Chad. While at Crafty CHIX on Thursday we perfected our wire hangers and made the little Sculpey tags to go on the hangers. Lara's tags with the holly & berries turned out the best, I took a trip to the local craft store and picked up some Sculpey so I can duplicate her greatness. The tags were Lara's idea because she likes to have ornaments dated.
Posted by Hello
I am planning on making a few more of the mini sweater ornaments (I've already finished 3). I'll try to grab photos of all of them so I can post them after the holidays!

I think I'm very very close to being done Christmas shopping. I went out by myself last night and picked up the rest of what I needed and all the ingredients for cookies and such. I'm glad I did that because now the temperature is -6ºF! BRRRRR!! On the schedule for today? Cookie baking, mini-sweater knitting and Vikings watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger