free hit counter Knit-Whit: Another Project??

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Another Project??

I've taken a break on all-things-knitted-for-myself in order to finish up some gifts. I'm trying not to subject my family to too many hand-made gifts although, since we're all talented in the crafting department they do appreciate it. Since my current knitted item is for a certain someone who reads my blog the only thing I can say is it's quirky and has a little something to do with this:

Cool stuff today...Spam shirts (not the packaged meat kind)

**Update: Does anyone know where I can find errata for the book Knit Wit? OR...Has anyone knit the pattern I.C.P.C. page 55? If you haven't guessed this is sort of a code so the recipient won't catch on ;-) I'm having trouble at the 3rd decrease row (shaping the bottom), everything prior to this added up (except the stitch count at the end of the 2nd dec row should read 56). When I decrease every 4sts I end up with 2 extra at the end of the row. You can e-mail me if you would rather not leave a comment. Thanks for your help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger