free hit counter Knit-Whit: Mini-Sweater Mania

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Mini-Sweater Mania

I whipped up this mini sweater last night, isn't it CUTE? A few of my friends and I exchange ornaments each year and I was racking my brain thinking of something to knit when what did my wondering eyes did appear? A mini-sweater pattern posted on my local knitting forum! I made a few changes as per Midnight Knitter's recommendations.

For my next one (yes there's many more of these in my future) I will bind off with the larger needles since I'm not entirely pleased with the way the cuffs and waistline look. I also need to work on my hanger design. My favorite part of this design? I can use up some of my scrap yarn, this sweater used up what Koigu KPPPM I had left from my Crusoe sock.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neat, hopefully we'll get some for our tree...

11:09 PM, December 20, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie

Powered by Blogger